European Procurement Directives
Consultation on the implementation of the European procurement directives2009 - First Consultation on the Defence and Security Directive
- OGC Response to the Second Remedies Consultation (PDF, 177KB)
- Remedies 2nd Consultation Document (PDF, 989KB)
- Annex A - Draft Regulations: tracked amendments to Regulation 32 (PDF, 199KB)
- Annex B - Draft Regulations: entire redraft of Part 9 of the Public Contracts Regulations 2006 (PDF, 327KB)
- Annex C - 2nd Draft Impact Assessment (PDF, 479KB)
This consultation has closed. OGC consulted stakeholders in 2008 on the approach to implementing new EU Remedies Directive (Council Directive 2007/66/EC).
- Remedies consultation document (PDF, 269KB)
- Annex A - Draft Regulatory Impact Assessement (MS Word, 162KB)
- Annnex B - Remedies directive (PDF, 108KB)
2005 Consultation on Draft Regulations. Following our 2004 consultation on the approach to take in implementing the new EU Public Sector and Utilities procurement Directives, OGC ran a consultation exercise on the draft Regulations implementing these Directives between 20 June and 12 September 2005.
This consultation is now closed.
- Response to Consultation Document on the Draft Regulations (PDF, 220K)
- Consultation Document on the Draft Regulations (PDF, 227KB)
- Draft Public Contract Regulations (MS Word, 606KB)
- Draft Utilities Contract Regulations (MS Word, 568KB)
- Transposition Table for the draft Public Contracts Regulations (MS Word, 76KB)
- Transposition Table for the draft Utilities Regulations (MS Word, 82KB)
- Link to the new EU Public Procurement Directives
- 2004 Public Sector Consultation Document (PDF, 112KB)
- 2004 Utilities Consultation Document (PDF, 108KB)
- Response to the 2004 Consultation Exercise (PDF, 112KB)