tracker

TQMC

TQMC has acquired wide Domain Knowledge and Experience. You can FREELY access it here and here

DISCLAIMER: This matter here is a guide only. For authentic and up-to-date information, please contact TQMC.

The DIRECTIVES and STANDARDS listed here may have been subsequently REVISED . You must refer to the CURRENT REVISION and AMENDMENTS if any.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Job Vacancies, Consultants wanted

WANTED


Engg Diploma / Degree Holders  for Vapi, Mumbai and Pune
Consultant to set up Radiography Testing Lab in PUNE


CONTACT TQMC 
go here

1 comment:

  1. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking
    and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and
    will share this blog with my Facebook group.
    Chat soon!

    my web-site ... diets that work for women

    ReplyDelete