Bhopal disaster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhopal_disaster www.american.edu/ted/bhopal.htm - www.american.edu/ted/bhopal.htm
- - 2 visits - 9/3/09
- The death compensation cases are dealt with in Public Courts of Saudi Arabia. ... New Delhi and (c) the Royal Saudi Embassy / Consulate in India. ...
www.cgijeddah.com/cgijed/welfare/deathcomp.htm - Cached
- In 1994, the Centre had amended the Motor Vehicles Act to fix compensation in three categories — Rs 50000 in case of death by road accident, ...
www.expressindia.com/latest-news/...to...compensation.../247603/ - Cached
- 15 Feb 2010 ... Compensation would be payable only if the injury is caused to a workman by accident arising out of and in the course of his employment.
- 21 Nov 2009 ... HIGH COURT WIDENS DEFINITION OF ACCIDENTAL DEATH -COMPENSATION EVEN ... of India instructions even provide for the payment ofcompensation ...
exsainikswelfare.blogspot.com/.../high-court-widens-definition-of.html - Cached
- 25 Feb 2010 ... Public transport bomb blast victims can claim compensation ... will not deprive a person from compensation for the death of his/her spouse'. ...
www.nerve.in/news:253500294595 - Cached