As a certification body, BSI Management Systems is unable to provide any form of consultancy service. However there are a large number of specialist consultancies able to carry out such work. Since we are often asked for recommendations but have to remain totally impartial, we have put together the Associate Consultant Programme to give some structure to this area. Clearly not all competent consultants have applied to join the ACP, nor do we in any way endorse the services of its members. Furthermore it should not be assumed that engagement with an ACP member will in any way lead to faster, cheaper or easier certification from BSI. However, all ACP members are known to us and have demonstrated their experience with respect to certified management systems.
To recognise membership of BSI’s Associated Consultant Programme, members can use this logo, but it should be understood that they do not represent BSI neither are they necessarily recommended nor certified by us. The ACP logo should not be confused with our registration mark.
We currently have over one hundred ACP members throughout the UK offering services related to the following standards;
- Information Security Management: ISO 27001
- Quality Management: ISO 9001
- Environment Management: ISO 14001, EMAS, BS 8555 STEMS
- Business Continuity: BS25999
- Occupational Health & Safety Management: OHSAS 18001
- Automotive Management: ISO/TS 16949, QS-9000, PAS 125
- Integrated Management Systems: IMS
- Food Safety Management: ISO 22000
- IT Services Management: BS 15000, ISO 20000