A NOTIFIED ANSWER Manufacturers and sellers need to comply with theEuropean Directive for Measuring Instruments (EU Directive 2004/22/EC). This means that your instruments shall provide a high level of metrological protection, in order to give confidence in the results they provide.
- Water Meters
- Gas Meters and Volume Conversion Devices
- Active Electrical Energy Meters
- Heat Meters
- Measuring Systems (smart metering) for the Continuous and Dynamic Measurement of Quantities of Liquids other than Water.
- Automatic Weighing Instruments
- Material Measures
- Dimensional Measuring Instruments
- Exhaust Gas Analysers
Measuring Instruments Directive
New Approach Directives
More information on the Instruments