tracker

TQMC

TQMC has acquired wide Domain Knowledge and Experience. You can FREELY access it here and here

DISCLAIMER: This matter here is a guide only. For authentic and up-to-date information, please contact TQMC.

The DIRECTIVES and STANDARDS listed here may have been subsequently REVISED . You must refer to the CURRENT REVISION and AMENDMENTS if any.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

incompetent auditors from Certification Bodies

there was a typical Maharashtian brahmin auditor
who raised bad NCs unfounded which wud kill the business of my client

he insisted on testing of each supply for toxicity
he insisted we do quarterly internal audits

so I got an appointment letter from my client as QA Manager and MR
and i was waiting for the guy to show up during our first annual surveillance audit

he got cold feet
he didnt show up
another Sr Auditor came in place of him
I was disappointed
I was itching for a fight to the finish

No comments:

Post a Comment