tracker

TQMC

TQMC has acquired wide Domain Knowledge and Experience. You can FREELY access it here and here

DISCLAIMER: This matter here is a guide only. For authentic and up-to-date information, please contact TQMC.

The DIRECTIVES and STANDARDS listed here may have been subsequently REVISED . You must refer to the CURRENT REVISION and AMENDMENTS if any.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

FAQs about UL Mark and CE Mark

Europe

Why is UL preferred?

How will my company benefit from having UL conduct product certifications for both North America- and Europe-bound products?

What are the mandatory product safety requirements for European countries?

How can I know if my product falls into the product safety or regulatory requirements of specific European countries? Where can I get such information?

How can the UL GS mark help my products gain European market acceptance?

Can UL - Recognized components or components with UL SP file be used for products applying for the UL GS Mark?

What will I get if my product has been approved for GS Mark certification? A report or a certificate?

What is the CB Scheme?

How will a UL - CB Report help my company market my products worldwide?

Can UL perform all tests required for CE Marking such as LVD and EMC for electrical products?

Is EMC testing needed for my product?

Is the UL Demko Mark ("D" Mark) accepted by other European countries?

How can UL help me with Russian certification?

What types of things can UL do for manufacturers exporting to Europe?

How can I apply for European certification through UL?

How long will it take to apply for a European Mark together with the UL Mark, and for a European Mark alone?

What are the requirements for translating technical documents, such as manuals and certificates, into local language?

Can I submit one sample to get both the UL Mark and the European Mark(s)?

Does UL accept inspection reports issued by other certification bodies for European requirements?

How many factory inspections are required for European certification every year?

more

No comments:

Post a Comment